(I know everyone is sick of my Sims by now, and you can totally just block the #batsims tag, but) I have to show you Bruce’s latest daughter.
He didn’t adopt her through an agency but he got her the old-fashioned way, ie she’s an orphan. He runs a daycare, and the game automatically generates toddlers if there aren’t enough living in the town for that job. So he was taking care of her and when she was supposed to get picked up, no one showed up, because the game forgot to generate anyone. So she stayed, and I used a cheat to make her an active character. Soon she had a birthday and is now in elementary school.
Her name is Catherine, and she’s awesome. She wears wings like a boss, she’s very artistic but also manages to beat Bruce in chess, and one of her traits is Diva, which gives her some hilarious interactions, such as “demand to get a compliment”.
kdfhgkfg. Help, she’s adorable.
- marimochii likes this
- etonia likes this
- chibiactionhero likes this
- varlandgear likes this
- sailorbirdie likes this
- petite-gin likes this
- imagineifthisallcamedown likes this
- bettercrazythanboring likes this
- raeseddon reblogged this from slothesaurus and added:
- hardly-sane likes this
- inside-the-mountain likes this
- burlesquelightsaber likes this
- kneelbeforejod likes this
- captainaforawesome likes this
- badparsi likes this
- risforrini likes this
- softerrevolution likes this
- randommakings likes this
- slothesaurus reblogged this from discowing and added:
- thealpacawhisperer likes this
- darkrescues likes this
- slothesaurus said: I am in love -pets her- Will you make her a fairy once the new expansion comes out?
- slothesaurus likes this
- discowing posted this